BUSWORLD CENTRAL ASIA – YOUR CONNECTION TO THE NEW MARKETS!
BUSWORLD© has been successfully organized for over 48 years in the area of bus & coach in Belgium, Turkey, India, Russia, Latin America, Indonesia, China. In 2019 BUSWORLD opens its first exposition in Almaty, the southern "capital" of Kazakhstan. It connects various continents through a wide сhain of interregional and intercity routes. At present time Kazakhstan is holding a worthy position in the international exhibition industry, while Atakent-Expo in Almaty is a convention venue located just in the heart of the city. BUSWORLD Central Asia will connect industries and continents, sellers and buyers, Europe and Asia through the premiere bus and coach exhibition in Kazakhstan.
KEY FACTS AND FIGURES ABOUT KAZAKHSTAN YOU DID NOT KNOW:
- Kazakhstan the leading and one of the richest countries in Central Asia;
- From 1991 to 2017 GDP per capita has increased by 16 times - from 700 to 12.000 US dollars.
- Kazakhstan is on the 3rd place among 25 countries with the most dynamic economies of the 21st century’s first decade.
- In the World Bank’s 2017 “Doing Business” ranking Kazakhstan took the 35th place, leaving behind all the CIS countries.
WHO ARE THE EXHIBITORS?
- Bus & Coach manufacturers and body builders
- Accessories & Spare parts manufacturers
- Secondary market
- Coach & bus repair services
- Tyre manufacturers
- Seat Manufacturers
- Dash Boards
- Bus and Coach Interior Decors
- Financial institutions & Banks
- Rental services
- Intelligent transport systems
and many more…