Busworld Central Asia
The silk road of Bus and Coach
The oldest and the most famous bus and coach exhibition BUSWORLD launches a new show in Central Asia. BUSWORLD Central Asia 2019 will be held in Almaty on Atakent Expo. This event is intended to become the main industry event for professionals and experts, specialists and entrepreneurs in the bus and coach industry.
Why Busworld Central Asia
- Development of Interregional routes chain in Kazakhstan due to its geographic location in the heart of Central Asia connects continents and regions such as Russia, China, Uzbekistan.
- Attractive platform for manufacturers, exporters and trading enterprisers with attendance by many well-known brands from countries that have developed and grown the industry over the world.
- Direct dialogue and access to government and enterprises about development strategy and the updating and existing bus fleet.
- A large-scale project "New Silk Way" on the territory of Kazakhstan will link the continents and very soon transform it into the largest business and transit hub of the region, a bridge between Europe and Asia.
- The increasing tourist activity in Almaty as well as a comprehensive program of tourism development until 2020 are essential conditions for the stable development of transport infrastructure provision including new bus routes, new bus and coach services and fleets.
- Buses ensure environmentally friendly mobility. Strengthening the position that urban and intercity bus transport are the most environmentally friendly and most efficient mode of transport.